Vegetables for Any Vegetarian Diet
Looking for different vegetables to cook on your vegetarian diet? For my thirty days of vegetarian meals and recipes, I’ve compiled a roundup of vegetable recipes I’ve made and posted on Kitchen Southern Hospitality. Some of the recipes may include meat. Change the recipes to fit your particular vegetarian style.
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Medley – a meal for two
- Chicken Apple Sausage and Vegetable Soup – You may want to substitute the sausage for a vegan type or leave out the sausage if you prefer.
- Vegetable and Fruit Smoothie – This recipe uses fresh, raw vegetables, a great recipe for a quick on-the-go meal.
- Baked Squash Casserole – I made this squash dish since I started this month’s vegetarian diet plan. It’s similar to the first baked squash recipe I ever made when I was young and learning how to cook. It’s still so very delicious.
- Cream Cheese Cabbage – Adapt the cabbage recipe however you need to, but oh, my, the cream cheese and cabbage tasted wonderful!
- Garden Stewed Tomatoes – Great salsa recipe.
- Raw Vegetable Medley from Griddle to Grill – Cook on the griddle then put on the grill for a great taste.
- Mac & Cheese Cauliflower – I love macaroni and cheese, and this cauliflower makes a great substitute.
- Garlic Cheese Spaghetti Squash – A delightful dish – and without the heavy, stuffed feeling you get with hamburger and spaghetti.
You will notice that some of these recipes include meat, but they are quite adaptable. If you change them up, I’d love to hear what you come up with.
These roundup recipes are ones I’ve come up with and have previously published on Kitchen Southern Hospitality. I hope you enjoy them.
Thank you for visiting my blog.