Hi, y’all! I’m Angie, the home chef at Kitchen Southern Hospitality, and here’s a little about me:
- I’m from Texas.
- I’m married to Greg who makes the best-ever grilled ribeye steaks.
- I’m a mom and a grandmother.
- I’m a PK (that’s “Preacher’s Kid”)
- I love cooking with my grandkids, cooking breakfast for them, or taking them out for breakfast at a restaurant.
- I love Southern food.
- My favorite meal is breakfast.
- My favorite dessert is chocolate meringue pie.
- My favorite steak is ribeye.
- Eating bread makes me happy.
- I love entertaining and showing cozy hospitality to family and guests with delicious food, coffee, and hot tea.
- I love to create new recipes from what’s on hand in my kitchen.
Fun Fact About Me:
I lived in an RV for nearly ten years while traveling across the U.S.A. with my husband and daughter. I also traveled in a big rig with my husband, and we cooked meals in his small slow cooker.
FOOD is a four-letter word everybody loves!